CONSENT FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION (FOR APPLICANTS)
I, upon verifying provisions as set out below, hereby consent to Transcosmos Asia Philippines, Inc (“TCAP”) processing (collecting, using, storing) my personal information (including sensitive personal information) as follows:
1. Consent to the Collection and Use of Personal Information (including Sensitive Personal Information):
- Collected Items
Name, address, contact number (mobile, home), photo, email address, gender, details of qualifications, skills, experience, employment history, current level of remuneration including benefits entitlements
Sensitive Personal Information:
Health records, age, marital status, educational background, government licenses and identification
Other documents submitted to TCAP, including resume, cover letter, diploma, transcript of records and other similar documents
- Purpose of Collection, Use and Storing Purpose of Collection, Use and Storing
Review of job applicant (identification and confirmation of educational background, qualification, career, among others), decision of employment, and for future selection procedures
- Retention Period
Unless otherwise obligated to preserve your personal information (including sensitive personal information), TCAP will retain and use your personal information (including sensitive personal information) until the above purposes of collection and use are satisfied, and, in case of unsuccessful job application, for a period of 6 months for the purposes of matching your skills and qualifications to future job vacancies
2. I understand that I may refuse to the processing of my personal information (including sensitive personal information). However, if I refuse to the processing of my personal information (including sensitive personal information), I may not execute or maintain an employment agreement with TCAP.
3. I have obtained the necessary authorizations and consent of my spouse (as applicable), parents and other family members and my character references (“Contacts”) before I share their Personal Information to TCAP for the purpose stated above.
4. I understand that when the retention period lapse, or once I withdraw my consent, my personal information (including sensitive personal information) will be securely deleted or destroyed.
5. Should I or my Contacts have any questions to, or wish to withdraw to any processing, or obtain access to, or make corrections to, or file a complaint relating to my or my Contacts’ personal information, I or my Contacts will reach out to TCAP’s Data Protection Officer at +63 2 626 1400 ext. 69014, or at +63 998 8496857 or through email at email@example.com or registered mail at 32nd Floor, Once Corporate Center, Julia Vargas Avenue corner Meralco Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City